Friday, December 6, 2013

Effective Teacher

As I am finalizing some of my projects for the semester I came upon something I created at the beginning of the semester. I would like to share my effective teacher assessment tool. Look at it and let me know what else would you add that is necessary for an effective teacher.

~Maria


 Effective teacher

Circle the boxes that apply under each category. Write the score in the box provided for each category. Add all the score from both pages. Effective Teacher Score_______/30.





Borich, G. D. (2013). The Effective Teacher. Effective teaching methods: research-based practice (Eigth ed., pp. 2-35). United States of America: Pearson.

2 comments:

  1. I think these areas are all extremely important when assessing how effective a teacher is! It is also very well organized!

    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe this makes it easier for parents to see and understand how difficult a teacher's job really is. Great job ladies!

    ReplyDelete