Friday, December 6, 2013

Learning Styles


At the beginning of the semester we had a chapter on understanding your students and in that chapter it talked a lot about the importance of learning styles. This semester I also took a statistics class and my professor brought to my attention that there is an article that we should check out because it talks about there not being any statistical data to support the notion of learning styles. I just wanted to share this with everyone, whenever you have sometime you should check this article out and based on your findings and personal experiences I would like to hear your thoughts.

~Maria


http://www.psychologicalscience.org/journals/pspi/PSPI_9_3.pdf

Borich, G. D. (2013). Understanding Your Students. Effective teaching methods: research-based practice (Eigth ed., pp. 36-67). United States of America: Pearson.

No comments:

Post a Comment